Make a difference
Your support is extremely valuable and will contribute directly to improving the quality of life for WA children with disabilities or learning delays. As a not for profit organisation we rely heavily on the support from individuals and other organisations. Donated funds contribute in so many ways, including but not limited to:
- Building renovations and maintenance to provide improved therapy and learning areas
- Resourcing and facilitation of group programs for children
- Workshops and seminars for parents, carers and teachers
- Resources and equipment for therapy
- Training and up-skilling to enable our therapists to provide evidence based therapy strategies for best outcomes
If you would like more information about how your donation can help the families of Kids Are Kids! please download our How Your Support Can Help brochure here.