Children learn best when they are playing and having fun. Messy play offers children the opportunity to explore using all of their senses and learn in an engaging environment.
The Messy Play Group offers you and your child an opportunity to play and learn with a therapist to facilitate exploring a range of fun sensory rich mediums such as bubbles, paint, jelly, sand, rice, water, playdough and more. This is an excellent opportunity for your child to have fun, get messy, and leave the cleaning to us!
Goals for the group will include:
• Turn taking and communicating with others
• Understanding of instructions and routines
• Provide you with strategies to help your child to participate in sensory rich activities
• Encourage free exploration of a range of sensory experiences, and develop creativity
• Develop explorative and imaginative play skills
• Play and interaction in a group environment
• Development of coordination, fine motor and gross motor skills
Check our Events page or contact us to find out when the next Group is running and to register your interest.