Location is no barrier to receiving quality care from our therapists.
We provide customisable therapy services over the phone or via video conferencing. This can suit families who face challenges with health, distance, transportation or, whose child may feel more comfortable with this medium.
We can talk through your child’s individual therapy goals and tell you more about what you can expect from Telehealth such as:
- Communication with therapist before telehealth therapy
- Goal setting.
- Advice on preparing your child.
- Planning for telehealth session. Where is best to sit? Do you need privacy? Does your child have access to fidget toys or comfort items?
- What to expect during the session.
- Post appointment and follow-up.
To discuss your individual needs and whether Telehealth is suitable, please contact us today.